Fiber advanced settings
Salt will provide you with an IPv4 and an IPv6 address which can neither be changed nor modified.
You will find them in the administration console http://salt.box :
- Page "Overview"
- Click on "détails"
- In the pop-up that displays, on the HSI table
- Your IP addresses are in front of "IPv4 address" and "IPv6 address".
Your IPv4 address has the following decimal format: 10.XXX.XXX.XXX
Your IPv6 address has the following hexadecimal format: 2a04:ee41:XXXX:XXXX::/64
- Your IPv6 address is fixed and unique over internet, your IPv4 is fixed and assigned within Salt network.
- If you wish to have a fixed public IPv4 address, to be directly accessible from internet, please contact our call center (0800 700 500 - From abroad : +41 78 700 50 00) to get the price and conditions.
You can connect to the administration console of your Salt Fiber Box from any computer.
To do this, proceed as follows:
- Open an Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
- Enter the URL http://salt.box or the IP address 192.168.1.1
should the admin console not display, please refer to the attached troubleshooting instructions
- Enter the following login details:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Please note that the user name and password are case sensitive (admin ≠ Admin).
- The first time you log in, you will be asked to enter a new, personalized password:
- If you wish, you can then change the view from "Standard" to "Expert".
10 Gbit/s Internet speed.
Save up to 1000.-/year Vs competitors.
We take care of your transfer.
The best service
N°1 hotline in Switzerland.